Commonly Asked Questions
- How do I place an order?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Will my personal particulars be safe over the internet?
- What is the shipping cost and how long does it take for me to receive my order?
- Can I send my order to a different address?
- Is there a exchange and refund policy?
- Which currency can be used for payment?
- About natural stones
1. If you have set your eyes on a product, simply click on 'ADD TO CART'. After you have added all items of your choice to the shopping cart, kindly proceed to 'Check Out'. In the Order Checkout process, you will be prompted to sign in. Be assured that your payment details are VeriSign Secured and the seal will be seen at the Checkout Screen.
2. Payment Methods- Garden of Desire accepts American Express, VISA and MasterCard all through Paypal.After selecting Payment Method as ‘Paypal / Credit Card’ under Billing Information, you will be re-directed to a Paypal payment screen. Please click the below screenshot for payment instructions:
3. Yes, please be assured that the entire Checkout and payment process is performed via a VeriSign Secured site through Paypal. We only use your personal information for the purpose of record keeping and shipping your order. Occasionally, we may contact you to inform about our upcoming promotions or sales. Your personal record will never be shared or used by anyone else for any other purposes. Your payment information will only be seen by your preferred third party financial service provider, so no one (including us) will have access to your financial details.
4. Please refer to our shipping information for more details.
5. Yes, you may specify a different shipping address in the Checkout process.
6. We will exchange goods within 28 days of the purchase. This is on condition that the goods are in their original packaging, unworn, and accompanied by the receipt. We do not offer refunds and return postage is the responsibility of the customer.
7.We only accept USD payment.
8. These natural raw/polished stones are created by Mother Nature. It is common to find holes, formation cracks and little minerals of another on or inside them. We do our best to ensure the colours shown in the pictures are as close to the actual products. Do note that the colours of stones might vary under different lighting.